Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

ian :)

oh this little guy...he never misses a chance to make me, or any one else, laugh. like his dad, he is naturally funny and is always saying THE funniest things...exhibit a....

Today I ask him if he wants to have a party with me before I leave. He instantly jumps off the couch and yells, "YES!" He then comes running into the kitchen and says that he wants to but that we have to have rules. What are his rules you might ask?

1. No hitting

2. No guns

3. No smoking (this one came as an after-thought because Bengt and I told him that he needed to stop pretending to smoke)

Yes, after telling us the rules of this LDS Young Single Adults Party he then decided to draw posters to hang up to make sure that everyone knows the rules. Funny kid? Yeah, I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment