Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Monday, April 23, 2012

i LOVE to see the Temple!


St George Temple


So I had a few people ask about this weekend. I received my endownment from the St. George, Utah Temple. It could not have been more perfect. The temple workers were the sweetest, cutest old ladies- and there were 3-4 of them by my side at all times. It felt so special. I have never felt the Spirit so strong in my life. Growing up I remember singing "I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday." Well on Saturday I went there! I know that it truly is the House of the Lord. I love when President Packer says, "Come to the Temple, if not now, soon." Go- and go often. I truly do LOVE to see the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment