Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

goals!

Okay since I kind of missed the beginning of the year...I decided that it is time to at least tell you my goals- that way when I don't complete them I have some people to come after me and punch me in the face (nicely of course!)

learn a new language
 (my newest runner up to German is Italian, but I am still open for options-leave a comment)

learn to play the guitar
( i just need to stretch my hands out so they can actually fit around my sister's 3/4)

listen/read a conference talk everyday
(so far this one is going great- super easy five-ten minute commitment)

be friends to everyone
(i have not been as social as i used to be, hopefully this helps!)

so those are the ones i have come up with so far...i may add some more down the line, but i want to start with something i know i will actually do first. what are your goals? what are you going to focus on improving this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment