Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Friday, February 3, 2012

i hope they call me on a mission!

Dear Friends,

I am working on my mission papers! Talk about being all grown up. I cannot wait. There are so many reasons I am excited. I love traveling and I love meeting new people, I love learning and doing new things, but most of all I love this gospel and I know with all my heart that it is true. I have seen how much it has changed my life and know how happy I am because of it. In Germany I finally realized why missionary work is so so important. I had a friend there who is not LDS. She was interested, but had been given bad information by an inactive member. I was able to talk with her and give her a Book of Mormon. I came to love her, admire her and respect her and I want nothing more than to share the same happiness that I have. THAT is the reason I want to serve a mission. :) Two things- I would LOVE to hear any missionary experiences that you have had and are willing to share, also I would LOVE for you to guess where I am going. I think it is so fun to see. I am sure more posts will come on this. :)

2 comments:

  1. My amazing Ali!! I'm so happy and excited for you! You are going to be the best missionary ever (though I'm sure it's not a contest... though if it were, you would win). So now that I'm done being a tad bit sacrilegious, I don't even know how I'm going to live without you here! Because I. LOVE. YOU. Like a fat kid loves chocolate cake, like a skinny chick loves the gym!!! Well, you get the point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! That's so exciting. You'll be a wonderful missionary.

    ReplyDelete