Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Monday, February 13, 2012

bens :)

oh how I love this little guy! :) he is the CUTEST baby ever. hands down.

whenver I am sad, I can hold this little one and everything is alright! :)
we got to babysit him on Sunday and he was laughing. SO hard. at absolutely nothing.
we had no binky for nap time, and he went right down. he is the least fussy baby ever, and he absolutely loves attention and will gladly give you a smile or laugh if you send a little love his way. best thing ever!

2 comments:

  1. I think that may be my favorite thing about little kids, their ability to laugh and laugh about absolutely nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely- and then no matter how you were feeling before, all of a sudden the world is happy again :)

    ReplyDelete