Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

vday love :)

perfect day for the name of my blog- loves in life!

i love a lot of people, i love a lot of things and i could NEVER come close to naming everyone or everything...but there are a few things that I want to list on this day dedicated to love!

RAIN BOOTS
especially my hot pink ones, dry feet- happy face
BENSON
i love this little tyke with all of my heart
LAURA
she is my bestest friend forever
MIS PADRES
i love them with all of my heart and look up to them so much
THE CHURCH
it IS true, without a doubt
WORK
yes, i am a nerd that likes to work- and i LOVE ancestry.com
BUTT and BRE
these girls were my rock in HS and we still keep in touch
ALLI and TREVOR
they have been there for it all
MYLER DISABILITY
well, mostly just everyone that works there! :)
WARM BLANKETS
pop your clean blanket in your dryer for 20 min...heaven
CHOCOLATE
the german kind of course
GERMANY
and everyone i know and love there
84th WARD
love this ward- and the bishopric!(dad included)
{my} LATINOS
puri, meli, kelly, etc. love these girls!
HOME
i love that i have a place to call home with people to love



as you can see i LOVE a lot of things. obviously not everything is here, but life is good and no matter who you are (or your relationship status) you can still love and be loved on valentine's day! wishing you all a happy one!



No comments:

Post a Comment