Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

mormon channel

Okay, newfound love. I am absolutely obsessed. I realize that this is a little nerdy, but when you are sitting at a desk editing for eight hours every single day- there is only so much music that you can listen to.  So I have started to branch out. I have thoroughly memorized each Harry Potter book, listened (and memorized) all of the music on my iPod (for those of you that know me, this is a huge feat!) and I have listened to the most recent General Conference three times all the way through, and just barely decided that I needed to come up with something else (maybe a little more worthwhile) to fill my time. So I stumbled on the Mormon Channel. I love this. It changes every single day, it brings the Spirit into my life at work every single day, and it is just the best! If you haven't heard of this, or used this.... DO IT! :) happy tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment