Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Brooklyn

This is Brooklyn. When we were five we hated each other. We would fight, bite, hit, scratch each other until blood was drawn. Don't fret- we have grown up. She moved away to Maryland- I went to visit. She moved back and we became the best of friends. She recently was married to Mike Clement- he is a stud. He is absolutely perfect for her. I love them. This last Tuesday was a very special temple day for me. I was able to do a session with Brooklyn. She is being deployed on Saturday. I am worried. She is not. That is the major difference about us. Everything stresses me out- nothing can touch her. I am scared of dirt, bugs, spiders- she is not. She is my hero. I look up to her in so many things. I am so proud of her. She has been such an amazing influence for good, not only in my life- but in the lives of everyone she has met. I will miss her oodles, but I know that she is doing what she is supposed to do. I am so thankful for her, her husband Mike, my aunt Kelly and everyone else who is serving this country. Bless them. They sacrifice so much- so that I can keep my freedom. I am proud to be her cousin and proud to be American.

No comments:

Post a Comment