Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

i have been changed for good


So I just got home from NYC (final trip with the parentals before my mission) and it was so much fun. One of my favorite parts was seeing Wicked at the Gershwin- third row from the stage & dead center- and yes, it was absolutely incredible.

Here is the deal though, I cry...a lot. I inherited this trait from my mother. So we are sitting and watching this incredible play. It gets to the end where Elphaba & Glinda sing "For Good". 

I start sobbing- because as they sing, "I have been changed for good". I have been incredibly blessed by all of the people that have been placed into my life. My family, my friends, my ward family- they have truly made me into the person I am today. So, thank you- because I knew YOU I have been changed for good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment