Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

day four :)

This is the hardest day yet- a habit that you need to break.

I think it is my OCD tendencies/ stressing over the little stupid things in life.

I am the BEST at stress. I stress over stupid little things like how clean my desk is at work, my car not being washed, projects that I don't have time to finish but need to be done, and anything else that is "stupid".

But I have been working on this for a long time. And lately a lot of these stupid things have not seemed to matter. I read a talk by President Monson and he warns us not to be caught up in the "thick of thin things" Read it here.

In that talk he also talks about serving others and focusing on others. As we do that, then our own problems go away. I know this has been true for me and hope it helps you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment