Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

music man

i had a revelation. this happened while sitting in Canyon View JHS with my mom and sister. we were watching a little production of the music man (cutest little kids- scary when junior high kids become kids because then you have become old) by a wonderful miss kate who is INCREDIBLE at costumes, directing, smiling, and the like. BUT that is all beside the point. my revelation was during this musical number-

my white knight (performed here by kristin chenoweth)

a certain little line stuck out to me.

"more interested in me than him, and more interested in us than me."

how perfect is that? not going to lie- i am still no where close to be ready for matrimony, but i think that is incredible advice to everyone. find someone who makes you a priority not an option. find someone that loves you and everything about you- and is so focused on making the "us" work. i have an incredible example to look to in my parents. they are the perfect, cutest couple and have been there for each other in good and bad. they truly love each other. when i start looking for love- i dont need a white knight- just a special guy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that. Forgive me for copying you on my blog. :) (katiewalksintoablog.blogspot.com) Love you Wash!

    ReplyDelete