Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Monday, March 26, 2012

day two

today is the meaning behind my blog name.

well, i started this blog when i was going through a really hard trial. i felt betrayed, lonely, and i really came to hate life. i started talking with my sister who had just started a blog and i thought to my self, "self, you are being pathetic, self-centered, and  ungrateful." so i started this not really to share, but more just to see for myself all that i have to love- all that i have to be grateful for! :)

life is good- it is absolutely wonderful. i know that no matter what trial you are going through- it will always get better. life is so much like a rollercoaster. sometimes you are up, sometimes you are down- and sometimes you are upside down...BUT i also know that even when you are down there is SO much to learn- i mean, you are still ON the ride :)

hope that explains it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment