Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

day uno

So my amazing friend Bre started this thing on her blog...and I am totally going to steal it. Mostly because I need a good distraction until my mission call comes (can anyone say 16 days?!) If you would rather read her cute blog- just go here. She is adorable, and she is super creative...so it may be more interesting. BUT on Day One I am supposed to put up a picture of me & 15 facts....so here you go!

1. i am going on a MISSION!
2. i love the smell of rain
3. i rescued a dog today- and i dont even like dogs (or cats- or really any animal) all that much
4. i love art and i love taking pictures
5. i have a newfound love and appreciation of running- and mostly the ability to walk without feeling like a winded 90 year old lady
6. i cannot shop at tj max or stores like it- i am too ocd to handle the chaos.
7. two of my closest friends in high school were both alli/ali's too! :) try that on for confusing
8. sunday is my absolute favorite day of the week
9. i love traveling- not only seeing/experiencing new things, but meeting new people
10. i miss germany almost everyday of my american life.
11. my favorite thing to wear is a hoodie- hello comfort
12.  i wish i was super crafty (and mostly that i knew how to sew)
13. my favorite thing to do on the weekend is sleep. pathetic, i know
14. i have only sisters and i would not trade it for the world
15. i love the musical les miserables (and the book, and the music, and really antyhing about it!

i would love to hear more about YOU. tell me fifteen (or more!) things about you! hopefully i stick to this thing and keep up the great ten minutes of distraction that it provides :)

No comments:

Post a Comment