Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Benson- Blessing One :)

So, since it is November, and such an amazing month to celebrate blessings and being thankful I thought that I would talk about this little stud....
Benson David Shaw

If you were about to say that he is the flippin' cutest baby you have ever seen- I would have to agree with you 100%. I love this little guy! He is happy, smiley and loves to snuggle.  :) 

This chunky monkey now weighs almost as much as baby Britta who is 10 months old, and at only three months old is wearing 6 month clothes and growing out of those, too! For Christmas I bought him the cutest outfit- in 12 month sizes, just in case. 

Since I am in Germany I am missing this little bug a lot. He is growing up so fast- he now giggles! I can't wait to get home and play with him again! 

*If you want to stalk this little baby more (and see cute Halloween pictures!) go to: tanandes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment