Me :)

My photo
i love traveling, people, yoga, sleeping, and a bunch of other things! :)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanks.

i love thanksgiving- not because of the food (although it is GREAT because  my dad always does amazing new recipes, and my mom does all of our great stand-by's) but because it gives me one day a year to think about how truly blessed i am. earlier this week i was feeling kind of down and bugged...and then i realized how ridiculous i was being! i have so much and have been blessed with so much-

Family   
Mom, Dad, Es, Tan, Benson, Sydnee and Macie
Boyfriend   
Mark- yeah, I am lucky!
Traveling   
 Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Germany, France...and more!
Religion  
Book of Mormon, President Monson, Joseph Smith
Work   
I start at Ancestry.com when I get home
Friends 
Alli, Breanna, Ali, Trevor, Jake, Josie, Kelsy,  Kim and Kris- to name a few!

I have been so blessed, for all the things I have learned in my life and the people that were placed in my life to help me learn them. I don't know what I would do without all of the amazing examples I have in my life. Today is a day to be THANKFUL and to remember that even when life is hard, there is still SO SO much to be grateful for. 







No comments:

Post a Comment